Monday, May 4, 2009

Me & Network Simulator : Intro

Just an introduction,

My first time introduced to network simulation area is in 2003. I has been using Network simulator 2. Network simulation area really interesting. Although it is very interesting, me my self does not have a lot of time to play with network simulators.

Jump into this new area, without knowing nothing is quite challenging. I am a person who don't believe in Simulation at first, I believe more on implementation and hardware. But when I enters this area, I know, simulation is a very attractive field.

I will be writing about network simulation here.

If you are an expert in simulation, maybe this blog is not for you, but I really appreciate of you being here. I am a beginner in network simulation. Anyway. I want to know more on network simulation.

I'll write my note here.

No comments:

Post a Comment